Header Ads

Cheat Sheet For Emotional Healing - Amy B Scher


When we’re feeling bad, it’s so easy to dive right into that. Heck, it’s human to want to do that! And it’s healthy do it for a short period of time. But after that, we always have other choices. We get to choose to do something that will help shift our energy and vibration to a better place -- and when we do, it’s much easier to flow in that positive direction of emotional healing.

Here is cheat sheet of things you can do to kick-start your emotional healing.They can deliver awesomeness, but they don’t work unless you use them.









#1 Do the Donna Eden Energy Routine
If your energy is in need of an overall balancing and you don’t know where to start, this is it! Donna Eden, who is a pioneer in the field of energy medicine,came up with this amazing routine to help you shift your energy, even when you don’t know what’s off.

Do this awesome energy routine each day for the best results.

And if you’re called to, explore her work. It’s a huge part of how I got started on this energy healing adventure!

#2 Learn Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
This super simple technique was a lifesaver for me. It helped me heal in so many ways and gave me a way to take some of my power back – because it was free and I could do it myself!
To learn more about EFT, head over to this page and listen along to a one-hour long “Learn EFT” call with me.

For more on the incredible technique and lots of walk-through practice, get my new book, How To Heal Yourself When No One Else Can. Excerpt here

#3 Give Those Chakras a Scrubbin’
Chakras are energy centers in the body that are important for your emotional and physical well-being. They hold energy patterns, memories and more. When they get congested, it’s easy to start feeling bad.There is a lot to learn about your chakras, but here’s a video that I love (only 7 mins long), which uses gentle vibrations to clear and tune each chakra.
So easy! 

#4 Get An Awesome Book or Watch a Video
Books and videos super incredible ways to not only get knowledge, but also find comfort! They were so helpful in my journey – exploring new ideas for myself and also learning stories of how others were healing and moving on with their lives.There’s no need to drive yourself crazy trying to read or watch everything out there. But, getting into a few things that will offer you some reassurance is a total go!

Visit my Books About Healing page to find great books. Watch my most popular videos here on my Videos page.

#5 Ground Yourself
Aligning with the earth’s energies can be so healing! “Grounding” can help balance hormones, help us get and stay centered, and calm emotions.

1. If you can, find a place outside to stand barefoot - grass, sand, dirt or
concrete
(if not, inside is fine)
2. Place your hands at the sides of your waist
3. With your thumb in the front and fingers toward the back, slide your hands
slowly and firmly down your legs
4. When you get to your feet, squeeze at the sides of your feet

#6 Hook Yourself Up!
This is one of my favorite energy medicine exercises. When you feel like you’re falling apart, this is a great exercise to help you come back to center.

It’s super simple and I learned this from Donna Eden’s work (see #1).
1. Put the middle finger of one hand in your bellybutton (it can be over your clothes) and the middle finger of the other hand at your third eye - between your eyebrows).
2. Pull up and hold for a minute to three minutes or until you yawn or involuntarily
sigh.

#7 Remind Yourself Life Is a Process
“A stonecutter can hammer away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow, it will split in two and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” – Jacob Riis

If you’ve been in a state of not-so-greatness for awhile, be patient. You will set a new pattern little by little. Remember to keep taking the baby steps and know you’re doing an amazing thing for yourself, and your life. You can only go as fast as you can, so relax and know you’re rockin’ it right where you are.

Keep focusing on the desire to “feel good” and not the problem. It will do wonders for your healing, short and long term. I love this Abraham Hicks meditation to help me relax into this process. If you aren’t familiar with the work, the language may seem a little strange; but stick with it because it’s really wonderful! Listen to the meditation here (15 mins).

#8 Find a Sign
I am semi-obsessed with “signs from the Universe.” It’s how I navigated much of my healing journey and stayed sane throughout it. I am always looking for “signs” that Iʼm on the right path...or that itʼs time to find a new one. I bet you could use a sign right about now too.... Find a sign here.

#9 Thump Your Thymus
The thymus gland is not only a huge part of you immune system, but is also known as the “happiness point.” It might be my favorite tapping spot on the body! Thumping it helps activate your immune system and bring your emotions into balance. In fact, it’s the basis of a very effective technique that I share in my new book, How To Heal Yourself When No One Else Can.

Follow these really simple directions.Do it as many times a day as youʼd like!

#10 Raise Your Vibration Any Way You Can
Do something to change your vibration. These are my personal favorites, but feel free to find your own too!
1. Raise your frequency to that of love (528 hz, thought to be able to repair DNA because of its super powerful vibration)
2. Listen to music that makes you happy and swing your arm in big invisible figure 8ʼs in front of you. Figure 8ʼs help you find the energy of joy and also help increase your healing.

I canʼt not be happy with listening to....no laughing here, ok?...Smokey RobinsonI’m also a big fan of putting my brave cape on. Nothing helps more than this great song.


PS : The PDF Document of the Content Can be Located here - Link and the Author of this Content is Amy B Scher


No comments

Powered by Blogger.